Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Matt Zar

Matt Zar

Matt Zar
Add caption

  • Personal Injury, Business Law, Real Estate Law...
  • California

  • Identifications 

  • Outline 


  • I graduated UCLA Summa Cum Laude, and bounced into the business world. I have broad business experience and honestly, my business vocation was going incredible. I oversaw multi-million dollar extends all over California, managing Commercial Property Acquisition, Development, and Syndication. I have overseen more than 500 workers in my residency, and have arranged reliably with probably the biggest organizations. 

  • When I was more youthful, my dad passed away in the wake of experiencing confusions a slip and fall mishap. Tragically, his lawyers couldn't get him equity or appropriate treatment, and my heart broke seeing the enthusiastic and physical toll it took on my mother. In all actuality, for a long time, I had an alternate conclusion of the law. Growing up, it felt like everybody won except my family. I will let it be known, I had a chip on my shoulder. I covered my sentiments on the law and rather dedicated myself completely to my business vocation. 

  • What started to change my point of view happened a couple of years not far off. A sort, cherished lady by all, my brother by marriage's, was murdered by a city waste vehicle. She was approaching her typical day, and the truck heedlessly sponsored into her as she crossed the road. Despite the fact that there was a repayment, no measure of cash can bring her back. I again was helped to remember how much the insurance agencies attempted to pull off amid the settlement procedure. Perceiving how they endeavored to depreciate her life and her value turned into the reminder I expected to get into the lawful calling. 

  • I understood that there was an incredible reason with the law and that I had the ability to help other people with it. This turned into my actual getting and I set out onto my way. I tried out graduate school and did not think back. I passed Law School and the California State Bar while maintaining a full-time business that utilized numerous families, and in my training, I have had the capacity to join my business exchange abilities with my legitimate information. 

  • Practice Areas 

  • Individual Injury 

  • Business Law 

  • Land Law 

  • Nursing Home Abuse 

  • Items Liability 

  • Asbestos and Mesothelioma 

  • Medicinal Malpractice 


  • Expenses 

  • Free Consultation 

  • Unexpected Fees 

  • Purviews Admitted to Practice 

  • California 


  • Dialects 

  • English: Spoken, Written 

  • Farsi: Spoken 

  • Hebrew: Written 

  • Spanish: Spoken, Written 

  • Proficient Experience 

  • Bridgewater Law Group 

  • Current 

  • Training 

  • Northwestern University School of Law 

  • J.D. 

  • 2016 

  • College of California - Los Angeles 

  • B.S. (2004) | Business/Economics 

  • 2000 - 2004 

  • Respects: Cum Laude 

  • Proficient Associations 

  • MENSA 

  • Part 

  • Current 

  • Purchaser Attorneys Association of Los Angeles 

  • Part 

  • Current 

  • American Association for Justice 

  • Part 

  • Current 

  • Sites and Blogs 

  • Site 

  • Matt Zar's Website Profile 

  • Site 

  • 1 , Bridgewater Law Group Website 

  • Web-based social networking 

  • Contact and Map 


  • 2 . Bridgewater Law Group 

  • Corporate Headquarters 

  • 9830 Norwalk Blvd 

  • #178 

  • Santa Clause Fe Springs, CA 90670 

  • USA 

  • Phone: (833) 292-8375 

  • Bridgewater Law Group 

  • Glendale Office 

  • 201 N Brand Blvd 

  • Glendale, CA 91203 

  • USA 

  • Bridgewater Law Group 

  • Costa Mesa Office 

  • 555 Anton Blvd 

  • second Floor 

  • Costa Mesa, CA 92626 

  • USA 

  • Bridgewater Law Group 

  • Ontario Office 

  • 3200 E Guasti Rd 

  • #100 

  • Ontario, CA 91761 

  • USA 

  • Bridgewater Law Group 

  • Calabasas Office 

  • 4500 Park Granada 

  • #202 

  • Calabasas, CA 91302 

  • USA 

  • Bridgewater Law Group 

  • Torrance Office 

  • 21515 Hawthorne Blvd 

  • #200 

  • Torrance, CA 90503 

  • USA 


  • Bridgewater Law Group 

  • Los Angeles Office 

  • 10751 Wilshire Blvd PH 

  • #6 

  • Los Angeles, CA 90024 

  • USA

No comments:

Post a Comment